- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup Marsh Hen Mill Indigo Popcorn
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Stir in the garlic and fresh rosemary. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the garlic is lightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add the oil to a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add a few kernels and when one or more of the kernels pop, add the remaining kernels in an even layer and cover.
- Gently shake the pot over the heat to prevent the kernels from burning. Shake until most have popped and turn off the heat. Keep the lid slightly ajar so the steam can escape. When the popcorn is done popping, remove the pan and pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Add the garlic and rosemary mixture. Gently toss and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mixture.