- 1 Cup Marsh Hen Mill Carolina Gold Rice
- 1.5 cups Water, Stock, or broth
- Place rice and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir and Cover.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 15 more minutes.
- Do not remove the lid during this time.
Fluff with a fork and serve.
For extra flavor sauté chopped onion and bell pepper in bacon drippings until tender. Add to rice after 30 minutes.
Cooking time may vary depending on the stove top and the conditions in the kitchen. Elevation and humidity effect cooking times.