Adapted from Alice Waters, The Art of Simple Food
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp tumeric
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 10 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1 cauliflower chopped
- 3 cups duck or chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- Yogurt, optional
- 1-2 cups Marsh Hen Mill Farro, cooked
- Warm olive oil in a large, heavy bottomed pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrot and spices and cook until softened stirring often.
- Add Cilantro, califlower, broth and water. Bring soup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until the cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in the farro and serve warm. Top with yogurt.